OMG Solutions – Specialists in Homecare and Aged Care Equipment and Products (Fall prevention, Emergency distress Alarm, GPS Trackers for kids & Elderly and Security Cameras). As an importer and re-seller of quality Rehabilitation and Healthcare products, OMG Solutions Healthcare is a leader in the Healthcare and Residential Care Facility Industries.
The Implementation and Training Specialist will be responsible for the delivery of effective training and Implementation support services to both internal staff and external partners. In addition, the Implementation and Training Specialist will assist in the creation, and documentation, of product training materials.
He/she will work to drive a high level of partner/ customer training satisfaction. Duties also include identifying appropriate improvements to optimize customer satisfaction.
- Conduct onsite instructor led classes
- Conduct webinar based classes
- Deliver training related field support (shadows, audits, etc.)
- Deliver cross departmental field support (as needed)
- Assist with management of training schedule
- Assist with creation of training related documentation
- Provide feedback to enhance training delivery
- Adhere to internal technology use requirements
- Identify and assist in establishing processes to streamline training delivery
- Identify, opportunities for new training product offerings.
Ensure and Monitor Customer Satisfaction
- Present yourself professionally to customers and internal staff.
- Identify problem and solution implementation at the partner/customer level
- Initiate and manage ongoing communications with team members at all levels
- Assist in the establishing, understanding, and delivering to customers’ expectations.
- Report out and track customer satisfaction and put in place appropriate actions to drive customer satisfaction improvements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with Equivalent Experience is required. Training in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Proficient communication and training skills Customer service experience
- Highly proficient computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office, email management, etc.
- Leadership qualities
- Proven qualifications in Customer Relationship/Satisfaction, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, Action taking/Results, Communication Skills, and working as part of a team.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical and interpersonal communication skills.