Ogilvy Singapore is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world. For two consecutive years (2012 and 2013) Ogilvy was named Cannes Lions Network of the Year and the World's Most Effective Agency Network by the Effie Effectiveness Index. The company is comprised of industry leading units in the following disciplines: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; consulting, research and analytics capabilities; branded content and entertainment; and specialist communications. Ogilvy services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 500 offices in 126 countries.
The quality of our network is based on the strength of our international network, our local strength and depth across all communication disciplines, our culture of collaboration and our people.
Why Join Us?
This is your chance to both build upon and utilize your experience in social media marketing. An ideal candidate must be a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and an opportunist that helps grow the business. Strengths in writing, project management, creative thinking, and/or risk management and team management. Interns receive real, valuable hands-on experience to develop their social media expertise, project management skills and strategic thinking. Internships here go beyond making photocopies.
Internship @ Team IBM, Ogilvy
Job title: Intern, IBM Brand Services
Reporting to: Regional Account Directors, IBM Brand Services
• IBM is Ogilvy’s largest and most significant account
• It is also complex due to both the constant change within the Information Technology category and
the global nature of the account
• Based in Singapore where the senior leadership team is located, we work closely with the global
team in NY and various markets around the world – India, China, Africa, Australia.
• We are looking for 2 interns to support our Account Management and Strategy teams
• Lead daily media monitoring and compile into news bulletins for dissemination to client and agency
• Conduct competitive research and evaluate impact of activities on client business
• Be familiarized with agency integrated operations and assist in writing briefs for creative
• Manage creative assets from worldwide and ensure clear documentation in shared folders
• Oversee approvals for localized asset development and respond to requests for creative assets from
• Help monitor, grow, and enhance IBM’s social media presence
• Develop measurement reports summarizing results from social media campaigns & ongoing program
• Willing to experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
• A sense of fun and zest for life
• Self-motivating, resourceful and highly organized
• Proactively follow up on requests for and from worldwide teams
• Capability to manage multiple projects within fixed deadlines
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to adapt to a changing one
• Interest and appreciation of other cultures
• Keen to learn about global account management, brand development and social strategy in the
• Excellent eye for detail (proof reading)
• Photoshop skills and a good understanding of the technology category is a plus
• Proficient level of Mandarin for reading and writing is beneficial but not essential