- Odazzit Pte Ltd
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 28 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
10 raeburn Park
- Allowance /
- $400 - 800 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
ODAZZIT is an innovative platform that connects individuals to learn new skills and have fun at the same time! The world is changing and being influenced by the trends:
- Jobs are gradually displaced by Robots and Technology
- The world is getting flatter and individuals are looking to connect globally
- Lack of meaningful social interaction among individuals
- People are looking for alternatives to make second income
- Lack of alternatives to have bite-sized learning, or customized learning
- The lack of promotion and followers of unique Skills and hobbies may
- become extinct without properly passed on to interested learners
Odazzit changes the way you learn. We connect talented individuals from a diverse cross-section of every community and design a platform for them to share their skills and experiences. Odazzit’s seamlessly integrated platform matches learners with coaches in an exciting, rapidly evolving online marketplace. Using location-based technology, Odazzit eliminates the barriers preventing talented individuals from enriching the community around them. With Odazzit, discover a new passion or talent, broaden your horizons and meet interesting people. At the same time, pass on your unique knowledge and expertise – a particular instrument, dance form, language or sport – to a fellow learner.
We believe that everyone has a special skill and is unique. Digital tools should serve, enhance, and multiply real-life interactions rather than replace them. Thus, people can now continue learning and would be able to do so at their own pace and time. Finally, it should be fun!
We want to deliver a community that will deliver what we believe. We want to connect real people globally through talents and skills while monetizing your talents and skills as a product. You do not need to invent a product, store inventory or be limited to just being a driver. Our verified members share their talents and skills, establish a new relationship and get paid for it.
- Job Description
Area/Scope Of Work
Within the internship, you will be asked to complete a variety of tasks and may work on several projects simultaneously. You will be working alongside the founders of the company on various tasks.
- Support the development of “go-to-market” marketing collaterals and product documentation or any other marketing related activities
- Support the development of sales pitches and presentation
- Spearhead the development of digital marketing assets including website, app
- Support the start-up team administratively (it’s a start-up after all, so everyone chips in)
- Support Product teams with communication and content creation for their end-users and B2B clients
- Assist to structure and draft internal communication material to collaborating departments in Singapore and other cities
- Maintain existing collateral and documentation and ensure they are kept updated with new product releases
- Assist with events that showcase our platform to users
- Support Product Marketing team in administrative tasks
Full-time positions may be offered to selected interns at the end of the internship.
Must be residing or able to work in Singapore (Work Visa/Permit not provided)
Foreign students may apply
Fluency in English is required
Ability to work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment
Open and transparent style of communication and collaboration
Excellent communication, writing and problem-solving skills
Strong organisational skills with attention to details; ability to prioritise and adapt in response to feedback
Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
Video and photo editing skills
What We Offer
Great opportunity to learn and work alongside the founders of the company with a fun start-up environment.