NTUC Health Co-operative Limited (NTUC Health) is a trusted brand name that has grown over the years to become one of the leading providers of eldercare services in Singapore.
At NTUC Health, we treat all candidates equally and strive to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. A melting pot of ages, experiences, cultures and perspectives, our people are our everyday heroes. As we continue to set quality benchmarks in the eldercare sector, our people continue to bring happiness and peace of mind to individuals and families by delivering trusted care good enough for ourselves and our loved ones.
Always putting our clients and people first, we empower our staff with opportunities and support their personal development to achieve their career aspirations. As an intern, you too would be given the opportunity to take ownership of projects and make a difference in the life of others.
We’re hiring the next generation of everyday heroes who are passionate about people and would love to be a part of a dynamic working environment. If you think you are one, we welcome you to our family.
Do you have a positive attitude, love a good challenge and desire to make a meaningful impact in the lives of others?
For an effective and rewarding Internship programme, you can look forward to:
- Deepening your knowledge and skillsGain practical experience on the jobs
- Building positive professional relationships
- Develop self-understanding, self-discipline, maturity and confidence
- Care for societal issues and keen on making a positive difference to society
- Is a self-motivated team player who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task
- Can demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Is meticulous and detail-oriented
- Love developing new ideas
- Good at Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Applications for our internship programmes are open throughout the year.