Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
- Assist Product Manager with branding and digital marketing initiatives.
- Create online marketing communication in email campaigns/social media to reach out to existing and new potential clients.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to spearhead outreach events and activities.
- Assist in website updates, online communication collateral and create small adverts (online/offline) to use in various communications platforms i.e. emails, pamphlets etc.
- Assist in all other marketing-related activities including market research, brand communications, PR, digital marketing, etc and provide administrative support for the team.
- Degree in Science or Business Administration (majoring in Marketing), Candidates with a Background in Life Science / Biology who wish to take on a commercial opportunity may also apply.
- Able to commit the full duration of the internship
Related Job Searches:
Novartis (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Marketing Intern (Medical)
Marketing / Public Relations
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical