Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Title: Communications Intern
Report to: Communications & Engagement Director
- Assist communications director with social media and reputation building projects.
- Assist team to develop media pitches and messages that would be used in engagement activities.
- Assist in copy-writing, development of content buckets in line with the branding and reputation of the organization.
- Managing the internal approval and compliance processes.
- Tertiary education in Communications / Public Relations, candidates with a strong portfolio in social media management / content writing may also apply.
- Able to commit the full duration of the internship
Related Job Searches:
Customer Service / Communications
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical