Regional Performance Marketing Intern
14 Jan 2021
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Marketing / Public Relations
Work from Home
Allowance / Remuneration
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
This internship will introduce those who are interested in the online marketing field to a real world job setting. The Regional Performance Marketing Intern will support the Regional Digital Marketing Manager, learn about various online marketing platforms and gain hands-on experience in campaign planning, creation and reporting.
- Support the team in executing performance marketing campaigns by creating marketing messages and coordinating with internal teams e.g. graphics team, local markets, NBU teams, etc.
- Generate ideas and support planning for performance marketing campaigns
- Assist with reporting and data analytics
- Assist in other ad hoc tasks
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors' Degree or Polytechnic Diploma
- Able to commit from February 2021 to August 2021, ideally on a full-time basis (minimum 3 months)
- Familiar in Google and Facebook Marketing products is a plus
- Familiar with performance marketing ad platforms is a plus
- Good communicator, both verbal and written
- Fast learner and a team player
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.