WEBUY is the latest social e-commerce platform founded by a group of experienced and passionate entrepreneurs. The mission of WEBUY is to make social shopping a new lifestyle for everyone, by having fun, paying less for more value, and have less worries. Since inception in Aug 2019, WEBUY has become one of the fastest growing start-ups in Singapore. Currently, WEBUY has operations in Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
WEBUY is backed by Wavemaker, MDI Venture, Rocket Internet and a group of well-known angel investors in the region with over 10m funding. We are committed to develop a people-centric institutional technology platform that will operate in the Southeast Asia region. Running on our unique model of Group Buy, people who live in the proximity of each other will be able to purchase various types food and groceries as a group, collect them at designated locations and in the process, save money through bulk purchase and low delivery costs.
At WEBUY, we believe that food energizes and shapes our daily lives. Hence, we started the platform and focus on sourcing quality food products to bring them to our consumers, their family and friends. Our aim is to gather everyone to eat well and be healthier & happier. Seeing the smiles on our customer’s faces as they share, eat and find delight in the products purchased from us keeps us motivated! As the saying goes, sharing is fun! If you are love food, believe in sharing and enjoy innovation, come and join us. Together, we will create a better world.
WEBUY’s Core Values:
Customer First, Spread Goodness, Act Fast, Dare to Change, Open & Transparent, Stick Together
- Attend to customers enquiries and coordinate with various departments involved
- Provide timely, accurate and quality responses to customers via Live Chat and social media channels
- Front line duties and case/event management
- Deliver consistent high quality and reliable communication and customer service
- Obtain and share customer feedback with colleagues to improve products and services
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects/duties as required
- Minimum NITEC/Higher NITEC and above
- Preferably with some Customer Service/Retail experience
- 5 days work week, willing to work on weekends and Public Holidays, where needed
- Able to work independently and as well as a team player
- Able to handle stress in a fast paced environment
- Preferably able to speak and write Mandarin fluently to assist the team with the Mandarin chat system
- Preferably able to start work immediately
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.