Neuron is the fastest growing micro-mobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in nine locations including Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Canberra, Townsville and Auckland and will soon be expanding to the United Kingdom.
These are Neuron’s Values:
- Make it happen
- We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
- Be proactive
- We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
- Trust facts over opinions
- Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
- Stay curious
- We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
- Do more with less
- Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
You will be part of a fast-growing, tight knit Finance team and get hands-on operating experience. You will support financial operations for Neuron's markets, collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders, execute internal projects and learn and grow quickly.
What you'll do:
- Support day-to-day financial operations including payables, payroll, taxation and regulatory reporting
- Support year-end audit and regulatory processes
- Support the Finance team in various administrative and adhoc tasks including supporting expansion work
What you'll need:
- Current studies in in Finance or Accounting, with the aim of obtaining a CPA or CA preferred
- Adaptable, strong willingness to learn, and detail oriented with strong work ethic and organisational skills, and ability to handle different work streams under time constraints.
- Comfortable operating in a cross-functional and hyper-growth environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Agility to apply financing and accounting know-how to a dynamic mobility start-up