- Nera Telecommunication
- Technical Sale Support Engineer (Network / Security)
- Date Listed
- 06 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
109 Defu Lane 10, Singapore 539225
- Allowance /
- $2,000 - 4,000 monthly
- Customer Service / Communications
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Nera is a premium Infrastructure provider, focusing on end to end solutions. With 40 years of success as a technology solution provider and enabler of business in over 16 countries across 4 different continents, Nera continue to position itself to meet the needs of tomorrow while bolstered by their solid track record.
- Job Description
- Provide pre-sales technical support for the development of products, applications and solutions for our customers.
- Work closely with sales team, vendors and partners to ensure optimum systems and solutions are provided to the customers.
- Provide quick yet thorough response to customer Request for Proposal (RFP) and generate technical design and solution proposal based on technology and our product offerings that meet or exceed customers’ needs.
- Lead the technical compliance team in responding to RFP and be the overall architect to validate solutions involving multiple products.
- Use industry and product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales team and customers through presentations, product demonstrations and periodic updates.
- Provide consultation to prospective customers and perform Proof of Concept (POC) testing and solution evaluation.
- Work with post-sales team to ensure solution is delivered as proposed.
- Maintain rapport with customers and competence in managing vendors.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Prefer to have knowledge in LAN, WAN, IP, Ethernet, Wireless LAN and network security
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.