80 Genting Lane, #03-04 Ruby Industrial Complex , Singapore 349565
Supply chain requirements by today’s ever-changing standards, had become increasingly demanding. As such, it is a given for logistic service providers to adapt and rise up to such occasion. One such enabler happens to be Go Transport Pte Ltd.
Envisioning to be at the forefront of the logistics sector, Go Transport actively seeks to integrate service flexibility in relation to providing good service quality, in which the company believes to be essential as part of their core competency.
Till date, Go Transport’s service offerings include; House moving, transportation, courier delivery, storage, and distribution. Additionally, the company owns a fleet ranging from delivery vans to 14ft trucks in support of existing operations. This enable customers to customise their orders based on their requirements at a cost-effective way. Deliveries from time-to-time carry along special instructions, and the company would attempt to fulfil them to the best of their capabilities.
Another aspect of Go Transport’s business strategy involves forming a circle of trust within its customer group; keeping customers up-to-date with shipments, providing feedback on how both parties can improve the facilitation of future deliveries. Building engaging customer relationships allow for repeated businesses for the company.
All and all, these factors helped validate the reasons why Go Transport Pte Ltd is a serious contender in today’s market.
Responsible in ensuring that all customer deliveries are
•Plan and assign the routes for all vehicles for daily
•Ensure that all the drivers are aware of specific customer
•Prioritize urgent requests and ensure deliveries are
made on time
•Monitor vehicle’s movements to ensure customer’s
requests are met daily
•Investigate and resolve all delivery discrepancies
•Ensure all documentations (e.g. delivery note/ delivery list) are properly signed and acknowledged by customers
•Generate weekly/ monthly reports on driver’s
•Prepare monthly billing reports
- Plan, prepare and organize outbound shipping operations with external transport companies.
- Inspecting incoming goods to ensure they are accurately
delivered and of acceptable
- Assist with Operations function of the business.
- Performing Day-to-day Administrative Duties
- Managing Records of company policies & procedures
- Creating presentations, documents, files
- Attending clients queries
- Updating customer data
- Assist with procuring productions supplies
- Updating inventory data
- Invoicing and following up with accounts receivables
- Supervise shipping and logistics
- Working closely with warehouse
- Singaporean/Singapore PR
- Overtime ( If required )
- No experience needed ( Candidate Experience in logistic is a plus )
- Computer / Microsoft Literacy
- Fast learner
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to communicate English & Chinese
- Good team player, good learning attitude with positive
- Analytical skills with good observation
Salary : $1600 - $2200
6 Working days
9am - 6pm ( Inclusive of 1 Hour Break )
Benefits : Up to 14 days leave ,Medical & Leave Entitlement
Medical Insurance covered
before & after work A CLASS private & government hospital ,
13th month bonus ( Subject to 3 month confirmation)
Location : Go Transport Pte Ltd , 80 Genting Lane, 03-04 ,
Ruby Industrial Complex
Singapore 349565 ( Nearest Mrt Aljunied )