- Biofourmis Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Software Engineer – Intern
- Date Listed
- 06 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
2 Venture Drive,
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
At Biofourmis, we provide patients with affordable, effective health management solutions that personalizes and improves their experience and quality of care. Using mobile technology and wearable biosensors, our AI-empowered health analytics platform, biovitals™, continuously personalizes the user experience to optimize engagement and predicts exacerbation, days in advance before a critical event. This dual-edged diagnostic precision and early intervention results in improved health outcomes, lowering the healthcare burden and costs.
Named as the "Most Innovative HealthTech Startup in Asia", our team includes passionate and talented individuals from MIT, Medtronic, Philips, Harvard and John Hopkins. Backed by leading Venture Capital firms including NSI Venture, Aviva Venture - the venture capital arm of leading global insurer, Aviva Plc and SpesNet, our approach has been embraced by leading partners like Mayo Clinic and SingHealth.
- Job Description
We invite people passionate about software development, cloud infrastructure and the production of machine learning and deep learning model at scale to join a growing team. You have to be a self-starter, motivated and yet collaborative. You can think on your feet, connect disparate dots, imagine connections and importantly, craft approaches to turn ideas and imagination into real capabilities, inspired by data. You are excited by your work going live in the market with clients and teams around the world.
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities can comprise of:
- Work as part of Agile scrum teams to design, implement, and test the AI module software that powers our industry-leading Biovitals analytics platform
- Design and implement novel clinical data processing functions to improve the efficiency and stability of our current data ETL workloads.
- Deliver software architecture, designs, and implementations
- Analysis of error modes and actionablepatterns in large scale data sets
- Participate in all aspects of our agile development process, from sprint planning to daily scrum meetings and sprint demos
- Create and execute unit tests to verify functionality
- Contribute to software design reviews and code reviews
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects
- Undergoing a Bachelor/ Master degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and implementing algorithms
- Experience in developing server side components in python/ cloud computing and cloud data warehouses/ using Big Data frameworks and databases like MongoDB
- Experience in Machine Learning techniques is a plus
- Experience in UI technologies like HTML5 and D3 is a plus
- Familiar with agile methodologies