- Simone Studios Pte Ltd
- Telesales & Telemarketing Manager
- Date Listed
- 06 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Allowance /
- $2,000 - 6,000 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Every talented individual is free to illustrate their ingenuity from design, art, visual, creativity, music, script writing, illustration, dance and every other form of their Human Creative Innovation spirit now has an avenue for boundless collaboration universally. All Creative Professional are Welcome and be Part of our team!!!!
Our ambition in Simone Studios is to allow professional creative talent an avenue to reach out to all industries where the appreciation of creativity will enhance products to meet a whole new level of human interaction and enjoyment
The vision of Simone Studios Pte Ltd is to elevate human talent on a platform, a pedestal through which seamless collaboration and aggregation of Talents from all walks of life will allow these incredibly talented individuals do bigger and greater things together and achieve the unimaginable
Why Join Us
This is your Playground !!
All Creative Professionals are Welcome !!!
Come Play NOW !!!!
Play HERE ! for the World !!!!!
- Job Description
We are looking for enthusiastic Telesales &Telemarketing Representatives to contribute in generating sales for ourcompany. You will be responsible for generating sales leads over the phone / emails/ messaging applications and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales & telemarketing representativemust be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must becomfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealingwith complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing incustomers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Database management and daily calls / emails / texting to help generate sales leads
- Anaylze database and calls analytics for follow up actions
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Timely updates to management team
- Weekly reporting on progress
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Proactive, extrovert, result oriented, fast worker and able to multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus