Neo Group Limited is Singapore’s leading catering group backed by an integrated value chain and strong track record accumulated over 26 years. Listed on SGX since July 2012, Neo Group provides customers with end-to-end food and catering solutions through a comprehensive suite of capabilities and service offerings under four main business segments – Food Catering, Food Manufacturing, Food Retail, and Supplies and Trading.
Its unique value proposition and strong commitment to constantly innovate and remain at the forefront of adopting cutting-edge technologies and automation has allowed Neo Group to cement its position as Singapore’s Number One Events Caterer. Neo Group supplies a large variety of quality food and buffets appealing to various market segments through its strong portfolio of brands – including “Neo Garden”, “Deli Hub”, “Orange Clove”, “Best Catering”, “Gourmetz”, “Kim Paradise”, “Savoury Catering”, “umisushi”, “issho”, “Joo Chiat Kim Choo” and “DoDo”.
The Group now owns a food retail network spanning more than 20 outlets islandwide. Through its subsidiaries, the Group’s trading network spans over 30 countries worldwide, while its operations in Singapore are supported by East and West central kitchens, manufacturing facilities, warehouses and over 1,400 dedicated employees.
- General accounting and administrative duties.
- Perform accounts payable/receivable functions for day to day operations and reporting needs.
- Able to classify the expenses into the correct accounting code based on the nature of the expenses and input into the system.
- Prepare invoices and other duties as assigned.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Independent, and meticulous.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.