Neferti Pte Ltd is a premier perfumeries and Beauty Trading Wholesaler in Singapore.
Founded in 2010, the company strives to be an influential player in the industry and seeks to increase accessibility to products for markets with growing demand in the region. We have a huge network span many countries, such as Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, USA, Europe, Dubai etc. We believe in celebrating and embracing individuality, offering you a large variety of quality products and services. With the slogan “The Beauty Has Arrived”, the company seeks to leave an impact in every step of their growth and expansion.
The E-Commerce Executive contributes to the growth of the e-commerce business by enhancing the customer experience, executing customer order fulfilment and maintaining the technology and infrastructure.
He/she is also responsible for performing data analysis to generate data-driven commercial insights and managing relationships with partners.
He works in a fast-paced and digitally centric environment where he ensures seamless end-to-end integration of the e-commerce business.
He is an energetic, collaborative and results-oriented self-starter. He is technology-savvy, structured and is able to operate well in a team under pressure.
Drive e-Commerce business growth
- Implement e-Commerce activities
- Contribute to revenue and profitability growth across digital platforms
- Identify strategic business partnerships
- Implement new business collaboration initiatives
- Monitor sales, promotions, marketing and social media programmes and/or activities over digital platforms
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on execution of brand, marketing and e-Commerce activities
- Monitor new market trends, business opportunities and market segments in global and local landscape
Drive technology and infrastructure enablement
- Provide specialised knowledge and insights to the development of technology strategies and roadmaps
- Implement preventive and corrective measures of disaster recovery plans
- Execute vendor relationship management activities
- Operate and maintain existing IT infrastructure and networks based on standard operating procedures
- Monitor and maintain smooth functionality of website
- Monitor new and emerging technologies
- Implement new systems and technologies
Enhance e-Commerce customer experience
- Role model service vision
- Manage operations for service excellence
- Manage a diverse service environment
- Coach for service performance
- Establish relationships for customer confidence
- Manage service quality and customer satisfaction
- Implement customer retention and loyalty programmes
Generate data-driven commercial insights
- Perform data-mining and data analysis
- Execute activities driven by data analytics
- Track and report business outcomes of data-driven insights
- Prepare insights reports on data-mining outcomes
Execute customer order fulfilment
- Monitor fulfillment of customers' orders via delivery service
- Coordinate order processing, delivery and returns of customer orders
Manage relationships with partners
- Maintain business partnerships with different platform
- Organise relevant information to contribute to negotiation efforts with partners
- Review partner performance
- Minimum Diploma or degree in Marketing/E-commerce or equivalent
- Professional writing and communication skills in Chinese language as handling China E-commerce market portal.
- Interested in the beauty industry.
- Strong logical thinking and data analysis skills.
- Proactive work attitude, strong sense of responsibility, focus on self-improvement, with a certain degree of stress resistance and flexibility, able to adapt to the fast pace of work.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in E-commerce field. Fresh graduates are also welcome.