We believe that diversity is key to driving an innovative, cohesive, productive and fun workplace! Hence, at NE Digital our people join us from all around the world. Be sure to be soaked in an environment with different ethnic groups driving innovation and injecting some creative juice as one!
Contributing to a social purpose through technology, our team of passionate and dedicated folks are spread into different social enterprises such as NTUC Fairprice Group, NTUC First Campus, NTUC Health and among others!
Creating technologies that impacts!
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Track and measure project performance for status reporting to management and stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of projects
- Manage the relationship with vendors and all stakeholders
- Engage effectively and regularly with stakeholders ensuring the support of senior management throughout the project/program
- Lead and drive group wide change efforts, including deployment of change initiatives & new capabilities.
- Work with sponsors, change agents and end users to identify and resolve potential issues impeding successful change.
- Create content to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understood, and actionable manner
- Degree in any discipline.
- Interest in working in a technology organisation.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and executional skills.
- Prior experience in planning and implementation of technology and training campaigns, a plus.