Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
With our vision being ‘Imagineering the Future’, which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from full fledge of HR Services and HR Technology.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs of up to 95% of our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that value friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
Web Developer (Good Working Environment, 5 Days Work Wk)
- Casual and Fun Work Culture
- Valuable learning opportunities
- To design and code functional programs and applications.
- Mainly engaged in designing and developing server-side logic, concurrently, you will be working with project lead, designer, other developers and QA engineers
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Use best practices in software design to build reusable code and libraries
- Build secure, fast and scalable web applications
- At least 1 year of experience in software development or computer programming
- Educational background in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent
- Excellent proficient in Laravel PHP framework
- Proficient in relational database: MySQL
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Knowledge in developing and integrating services using AJAX, RESTful APIs
- Experience with Git and Atlassian tools
- team-oriented personality, love to solve problems and a higher degree of independence
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Understanding with hands-on ability on Linux system
- Familiar with containerization such as Docker
- You are encouraged to provide examples or samples of your work if any
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.