Narrators is an AI-powered web and mobile marketing platform designed to scale influencer marketing with micro and macro-influencers. Primarily headquartered in Singapore, Narrators is now the leading micro-influencer marketing platform in Asia and boasts of a synergized team spread across the different markets it operates in: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, and Indonesia.
Our main mission is to generate social content, reach, engagements, and social commerce at scale by matching brands and social media creators. We strive to leverage data and technology to gain marketing efficiencies and in the process, improve the livelihood of the largest community of social media content creators.
As a Sales and Operations Intern at Narrators, you will be reporting directly to the Revenue & Operations Lead and are responsible for providing support to the Sales & Ops team including weekly & monthly sales reporting, payment collection and additional administrative support to the team. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the main tasks you will be responsible to execute:
- Report directly to R&O lead.
- Assist in writing business proposals.
- Monitor sales KPIs and set up guidelines to measure the performance.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales and management reports, evaluate sales trends and highlight areas of action.
- Support pipeline management and assist in keeping CRM up to date.
- Continuously assess and optimize operations processes, procedures, tools, and automatization of recurring reports.
- Assist/support on ad-hoc research projects.
Financial & Administrative Support:
- Payment and collections tracking for clients, influencers and monthly incentives.
- Execute basic administrative support for the team.
- Any other related administrative tasks assigned by R&O Lead.
Who are we looking for?
- Must be able to commit full-time, 6 months preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and logical skills – able to translate data into actionable insights.
- Able to think critically – look at the numbers, trends and data and come to conclusions based on the findings.
- Team player and enthusiastic
- Good attention to detail
- A spontaneous individual with a positive attitude, enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.