Narrators is an AI-powered web and mobile marketing platform designed to scale influencer marketing with micro and macro-influencers. Primarily headquartered in Singapore, Narrators is now the leading micro-influencer marketing platform in Asia and boasts of a synergized team spread across the different markets it operates in: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, and Indonesia.
Our main mission is to generate social content, reach, engagements, and social commerce at scale by matching brands and social media creators. We strive to leverage data and technology to gain marketing efficiencies and in the process, improve the livelihood of the largest community of social media content creators.
As a Sales Lead Intern, you will collaborate with Narrators Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of business development and growth marketing projects, initiatives and strategies that will both generate greater sales opportunities and make a measurable impact on Narrators' growth. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the main tasks you will be responsible to execute:
Sales & Lead Generation Support (70%):
- Generate new leads through cold outreach (e.g., email campaigns, webinars, B2B marketing campaigns)
- Identify new business opportunities and prospect clients.
- Efficiently manage business enquiries coming through Narrators website.
- Maintain a strong pipeline of prospects.
- Coordinate and schedule product demos for qualified leads with the sales team.
- Document all relevant lead information into Narrators CRM in a timely manner for sales tracking purposes.
Marketing Support (30%):
- Assist in writing copy for social media posts, promotional emails and other marketing collaterals.
- Contribute to and create content for B2B marketing campaigns (newsletter, articles, website updates).
- Support marketing initiatives to increase Narrators’ brand trust & visibility, lead generation and engagement to our website and social channels.
- Support the Marketing & Communications team on ad hoc duties
Who are we looking for?
- Must be able to commit full-time, 6 months preferred
- Strong interest for social media & marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Takes initiative in the role, and is able to think outside the box
- Attention to details
- A spontaneous individual with a positive attitude, enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.