MUZART Art Learning Centre was established in 2009 and has since won multiple awards including the Asia Pacific Top Excellence Brand. Our Heuristic Creative Art curriculum has helped over 5000 students develop their confidence and creativity in a fun and interactive way.
Founded on a vision and mission of excellence and dedication, Muzart Art Learning Centre strives to cultivate future leaders on an international art academic platform imparting professional art education. As young minds absorb knowledge like sponges, the institution assists and develops their eager natures through creative, intellectual, psychological, and aesthetic aspects, in addition to accentuating their cores with artistic principles and values.
Courses and programs are integrated with both scientific and geographical knowledge of drawing, hence allowing a complete and diverse learning spectrum of painting, comic drawing, sketching, clay sculpting, and more.
Our Motto - “We believe everyone can be creative”
We are looking for you if you have a cheerful personality and love working with children! Are you passionate about engaging children in their learning and development, and conducting fun and creative art lessons for ages 3 and up
- Assist Creative Educator by teaching children art principles and techniques while encouraging creative expression and nurturing artistic abilities
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- Create positive classroom environment that is conducive in learning, by interacting and engaging with children
- Foster and promote social development by encouraging good behavior and positive interaction with others
- Plan, prepare, conduct and manage workshops and events to drive art awareness initiatives and participate in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs
- Upkeep teaching resources, classroom and art materials, and maintain classroom cleanliness and orderliness
- Be the forefront in leading marketing efforts, including social media
- Learn customer management skills
- Handle student registration, enrolment, class scheduling and attendance
- Drive student enrolment by promoting the benefits of art learning
Most importantly... ensure you and the children enjoy and have fun in the Art classes!!