Munich Re Group is the world’s largest reinsurance company. The Group operates in all lines of insurance, with around 45,000 employees and experts throughout the world. We are working on topics today that will impact the society tomorrow, be it climate change, gene technology, major construction projects, or space travel. In addition Munich Re is driving transformative change in the insurance industry through the application of data science and digitalisation.
Our APAC Communications team employs internal and external marketing and communication strategies and channels so as to enhance our brand and maintain top-of-mind recall within the industry and amongst Munich Re’s stakeholders. We work closely with our global colleagues and business units to strengthen client relationships and position Munich Re as a thought leader.
We are looking for an intern to join the APAC Communications team to:
- Craft communication messages and writing content related to Life and Health/ Non-Life (Re)insurance
- Assist with research, collation and categorisation of global and local marketing materials
- Assist with media management such as keeping the media list and intel updated and monitoring media for content
- Planning and project management
- Provide the team with support in the development and execution of internal and external communications campaigns / events
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an global, inclusive culture, one where we succeed together – be it across the desk or across the world. You will:
- Learn about stakeholder management and project management
- Understand how internal and external communications supports businesses
- Familiarise with business-to-business marketing and communications campaigns
- Gain insight into the reinsurance industry