- MSG Frontier Consultancy
- Management Trainee
- Date Listed
- 06 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, Permanent
- Central Town Area, Singapore, Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $2,800 - 3,500 monthly
- Company Profile
MSG Frontier Consultancy specializes in identifying and deployment of quality solutions and services for our clients in diverse area such as medical concierge services and SMEs business planning expertise. We are looking for potential candidates to join our dynamic and vibrant team. We have put in place a structured program to groom selected candidates to excellence, and to help them to develop personally and professionally.
- Job Description
Aspiring to move away from a lethargic office hour desk-bound job? Feeling unsatisfied/under recognized for great work performance? Desire to have more time to develop your own hobbies and spend more time with your loved ones? This role is definitely for you!
- Establish strong client-consultant relationship, understand clients’ needs and to provide professional advice
- Taking a well-rounded approach to customer-centric basis – providing professional advice to meet clients’ needs through the array of product offerings and to manage and preserve clients’ financial and investments objectives
- A strong zest and enthusiasm for professional and self-development – eager to constantly seek to upgrade and enhance knowledge via dedicated company resources
- Candidate must possess at least full GCE A level/Diploma from Polytechnic or equivalent institution
- Singaporeans preferred
- No working experience are welcome to apply
- Individuals with strong interest to develop business communication skills and to enhance personal development are encouraged to join us.
- Salary: $2800 - $3500 (excluding bonuses/incentives)
- Comprehensive training programs specially designed to guide you through the first few steps of your new career with us. Thereafter, continuous professional development courses/trainings/seminars to enhance different stages throughout your career.
- Mentorship: We dedicate one-on-one strong coaching program from experienced directors to motivate and work together with you to improve your performance.
- Work Culture and People within our Team: You will be part of a cohesive and exciting team synergy and work environment which enables you to grow. We have a strong emphasis on work-life balance.
Click the APPLY button. We look forward to get to know you!