Movel AI is a deep technology startup building world leading solutions for robot navigation. Our solution is based on advanced computer vision and sensor fusion. We enable robot to run at many places that not possible before, including huge airport, crowded shopping mall, and highly dynamic factories.
The product engineer has broad and up-to-date knowledge in robot and sensors technology. He/she will work closely with customers to devise robot navigation solutions using cutting-edge technology, both in-house or open-source and partner in the customer's target environment. Through his/her interactions with customers and problem that emerges with deploying cutting-edge technology, the product engineer will identify gaps in current technology. He/she will design product with the research team that address these gaps for the robot navigation and self-driving car market.
- Develop expert-level and up-to-date knowledge in robot navigation and sensor technology and make recommendations to customers and research team.
- Develop deep understanding of current SLAM and robot localization products for outdoor robot navigation and self-driving car market.
- Understands customer’s problem and act as conduit between customers and the research team.
- Identify key performance metric for product based on customer interaction.
- Identify gaps in current offerings in outdoor robot navigation and self-driving car market and design products to address these gaps.
- Develop ready-to-use product from research prototypes.
- Design and deliver complete system solutions for contract customers.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Electrical Electrical Engineering.
- Expert level competency in C/C++, Python programming and Linux.
- Familiar with Robot Operating System (ROS) and Simultaneous localisation and mapping (SLAM) software libraries.
- Excellent technical communication skill.
- Master or PhD degree in Computer Science or Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Deep understanding of SLAM, robot localization and motion control at algorithmic level.
- >3 years experience in system integration/solution architect roles.