- Parfums Christian Dior
- Design Trainee
- Date Listed
- 02 Oct 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 4 Months
- Central Town Area
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,100 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
In a Dior image upgrade context at POS & a challenging competitive environment, the Design Trainee will support the Regional team in the maximization of the Central guidelines in order to create more impactful events both on counter and podium and to optimize the retail efficiency and the customer experience.
- Job Description
- Reports to Event Design Project Manager
- Support the Event Design Project Manager by creating technical drawings for podiums in the form of mega events / pop-up stores / HPP / SPP / DFS fixtures.
- Create planograms for Fragrance, Makeup and Skincare bars / POSM elements used in podiums.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned during the internship period.
Qualifications/ Professional capabilities
- Experience in Interior Design, Architecture or related field is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Autocad OR Vectorworks, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Personal competencies
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal & communication skills