Motherswork is a one stop total shopping experience for mothers, babies and kids. Since 1998, Motherswork’s mission has always been to partner with mothers on their journey through parenthood; from the precious moments of discovering their pregnancies and holding their babies for the first time to seeing their children off to school, and all the little adventures in between. Our stores are created to offer thoughtful shopping experience and deliver only the best, tried-and-tested, products for parents as they journey through every moment and milestone with their children.
Motherswork has 3 retail outlets in Singapore (Great World City, Tanglin Mall and I12 Katong) and we can be found in Departmental Stores such as Takashimaya and CK Tang as well. Our regional presence in China include 9 outlets spanning Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu and Hangzhou. Motherswork stores have been awarded the Best Baby Retailer by Mediacorp Mother & Baby Magazine, Best Maternity and Kids Category by Tatler, Expat Living and Young Parents.
- Part of a marketing/e-commerce team with focus in retail marketing and digital media
- Upload products information and graphics onto websites
- Assist in marketing projects and other tasks as and when assigned
- Other ad-hoc projects related to online sales
- Diploma in Graphics Design/Art & Design or equivalent
- Well versed in design tools (Adobe CSPhotoshop/Illustrator).
- Positive work attitude and willing to learn
- Able to commit for 2 - 3 months
- Kallang area, 5-day work week (9 am to 6 pm, Mon - Fri)