- Morris Grayson Group
- Business Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Aug 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $400 - 800 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
Morris Grayson Group prides ourselves to be a dynamic agency which has highly motivated employees. We believe that nurturing our teammates is the key to success in the fast-paced financial industry. Hence, we place a heavy emphasis on mentoring from senior consultants and higher management.
We welcome self-driven individuals who wish to embark and succeed in their career in the financial services industry.
- Job Description
- Attending business networking events to source for potential clients
- Develop new leads / client accounts and explore possibility of growth
- Plan & implement marketing activities and creating brand awareness
- To develop marketing strategy for Corporate Solutions
- Research on government incentives that could be useful for clients/company
- Look for potential vendors to work with
- Support in ad-hoc admin work for company
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Research and develop marketing strategy for Employee Retention Program
- Telemarketing and networking
- Organizing events and developing channels to market them
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development, Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Prefer to has strong interests in IT/online marketing
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.