Moore Stephens LLP Singapore, a member firm of Moore Stephens International Limited, has been established in Singapore for more than 25 years.
We provide our services to a diverse range of clients, from large corporations, listed companies to private businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals across a broad array of industry sectors.
At Moore Stephens LLP Singapore, our goal is to look beyond numbers and compliance issues, to provide our clients with practical advice to resolve problems and help them achieve their business goals.
Audit Associate Intern (Winter 2019)
- Deliver quality audit services to clients
- Assist in planning engagements and audit strategies to comply with professional standards
- Provide independent verification of clients' compliance with accounting principles
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of general economic trends, technical and industry developments
- Able to work in a fast-paced changing environment