ACTSmarket is a social enterprise that markets products made by the handicapped and needy. Our Vision is to build a global online platform where communities of social entrepreneurs, consumers, volunteers, mentors and philanthropists can congregate and use commerce to bring freedom, hope and dignity to needy communities (https://actsmarket.com/).
If you like working in a fast paced environment and would love to contribute in making the world a better place for all, then apply now to join us!
- Applicant must be a Singaporean or a PR
- An undergrad or graduate in business or marketing from a tertiary institution recognised by the Singapore government.
- Must be able to obtain a support letter of internship from your school.
- Meticulous, organized with strong follow-through of duties and responsibilities assigned.
Assist the Business Development Manager in:
- Research and development of targeted markets for B2B and B2C
- Generate sales leads and appointments
- Support manager in closing and executing sales deals and programs
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure timely and satisfactory fulfilment of orders.
- Assist the manager in any other assigned tasks
1) Using InternSG
2) Email .
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.