ACTSmarket is a social enterprise that markets products made by the handicapped and needy. Our Vision is to build a global online platform where communities of social entrepreneurs, consumers, volunteers, mentors and philanthropists can congregate and use commerce to bring freedom, hope and dignity to needy communities (https://actsmarket.com/).
If you like working in a fast paced environment and would love to contribute in making the world a better place for all, then apply now to join us!
- Applicant must be a Singaporean or a PR
- An undergrad or graduate in business or marketing from a tertiary institution recognised by the Singapore government.
- Must be able to obtain a support letter of internship from your school.
- Meticulous, organized with strong follow-through of duties and responsibilities assigned.
Assist the Business Development Manager in:
- Research and development of targeted markets for B2B and B2C
- Generate sales leads and appointments
- Support manager in closing and executing sales deals and programs
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure timely and satisfactory fulfilment of orders.
- Assist the manager in any other assigned tasks