Momiji Kids is a homegrown kids and lifestyle brand that prides itself in delivering sustainably handcrafted children’s toys and furniture in Singapore. As featured in @boutiquesfairsg, @tangsorchard, @krisshop, @motherswork, @nationalgallerysg, we are looking to expand our reach and presence. You can find out more about us on our website www.momijikids.com and on our instagram page @momiji_kids
Does creating creative content and on-brand visuals excite you? Do you have what it takes to produce content that resonates with people? How about taking one step further to see if your creations will drive high engagement levels and ultimately, generate results?
We will love your creative energy, sense of urgency and relentless commitment to doing what it takes to ensure a well-executed content calendar that meets our business objectives.
In this role, you will assume the creative lead for visual content and co-manage our content calendar. Success is yours if you’re able to conceptualise and execute content across multiple platforms to boost brand awareness, enhance customer experience and drive conversion. Take a leap of faith and join us in creating history with Momiji Kids.
- Co-manage our content calendar and ensure that visual content is delivered on a timely manner.
- Conceptualise and execute compelling visual content across all digital platforms (i.e.Facebook/Instagram/etc, accompanied with copywriting).
- Direct and execute photo-shoots and video-shoots (including styling sets) independently.
- Deliver quality photos and videos (with edits, as deemed necessary) that are aligned with the brand.
- Prepare copywriting assignments independently, with appropriate language/context that’s aligned with the brand.
- Execute online campaigns (accompanied by creative content) to drive sales conversion and maximise return on ad spend.
- Additional content support (including creation of GIFS, motion graphic elements and other creative content) across all communication channels (i.e. social media/e-mailers/website).
- Additional marketing/administrative/logistics support, as deemed necessary.
- Qualifications: Diploma/Degree in Creative Multimedia, Film and Media Studies, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Skill-sets: Strong photography and videography skills. Proficient copywriting skills preferred.
- Attributes: Sharp eye for detail, creative flair, minimal handholding, good time management, interpersonal & multi-tasking skills.
- Commitment: Full-time (5 day work week), for a minimum of 3-6 months.
- Plus Points: Familiarity with digital marketing/e-commerce; Track record in producing/editing high-quality videos in various formats/styles.
- Opportunity to make an immediate impact and exercise your creative freedom.
- Potential conversion to a full-time/contract opening post-internship.
- Fun & dynamic work environment that allows your voice to be heard.
- Start Date: Immediate
- Work Week: Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), 0900 to 1800hrs
- Location: Tradehub 21, 18 Boon Lay Way (5 mins from Clementi/Jurong East MRT)
- Allowance: $700-$1,000 per month