Minto Studios offers creative visual concepts that harness the power of visual media from photography, video productions, live-streaming and studio rental. With many forms of visual media to communicate with your audience, our clients find trouble figuring out which media to use for what purpose, when do they use it and how do they do it?
From short-form social videos to TVCs to live productions, we work closely with our clients & partners to find the best direction forward. With our professional production capabilities & resources, we bring them to their desired destination.
Minto Studios is expanding and we are in need of someone who can assist our team in our growing demand of corporate / commercial photography productions. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of photography projects and have a say in how our clients’ stories are told in the visual format. This can be in one or a combination of different visual media solutions & social media. We hope that in this role you will not only be able to explore your creative boundaries but achieve personal growth together with us as a Full Timer eventually.
- Assist in preparation and setup of photoshoots
- Packing equipment and tools for different projects
- Assist the Photographer in photo editing
- Assist in studio rentals, help us take care of the Photographers or different production teams who rent our space for photography or their own video productions
- For candidates who are also keen to learn about video productions, you get to be involved as Production Assistants, Gaffer, Camera Assistant, or Camera Operator based on your strength
- Understand the macro and micro of each production, learn to organise and make important arrangements.
- Student of Media-related Degree / Diploma preferred
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop / Premiere Pro / After Effects) or any other video editing and photography softwares
- Understanding of the basics of photography
- Interest in videography is a plus
- Able to handle camera equipment proficiently
- Good production etiquette, and respects your teammates
- Hardworking and responsible
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.