At Millennium Assurance Group, we aim to unleash the potential of the next generation. We are committed to groom Millennials and Gen Z through structured trainings and mentor guidance. Join us today to be part of something special.
The Student Telemarketing Executive will be in charge of managing an effective database and perform outbound telemarketing calls. You will be playing an integral part to inform Singaporeans on the upsides of enhancing their existing national long-term care insurance scheme.
- $15 per hour Remuneration Rates
- Flexible Work Schedule To Fit Individual School Commitments
- Low Minimum Committed Hours Spread Over 2 Weeks (40 Hours)
- Young and Energetic Culture That Promotes Work Independence
- Prioritize Work Life Balance (No Overtime Duties)
- Be responsible for existing database delegated and practice effective database management
- Contact potential leads from database telephonically
- Read the prepared script when passing information to the recipients to offer industry insights
- Maintain positive relationship with the recipients over call
- Provide information that the recipients required
- Arrange virtual meetings for recipients should they want to find out more
- Min A-Levels or Diploma in any field
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to hold conversation
- Presently An Undergraduate in either local or overseas university
We are keen to hear from you if you are equally excited to work with one of the upcoming key players in the field of long term care insurance!