Headquartered in Singapore, MEO Group has been providing specialised marine services since the 1970s, with operations in Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa. Trusted by the world’s biggest oil companies, the Group has a demonstrated track record of operational and safety excellence in providing specialized offshore vessel solutions.
Intern – Supply Chain Management
This position is in Singapore and reports to the Assistant Manager, Regional SCM.
- Assist in planning and managing activities that involves Sourcing, Procurement, Logistics Management, Warehousing, and Inventory (where applicable) to support a global operational footprint.
- Assist and ensure supplies and services are managed at competitive prices, right quantities, for cost effectiveness.
- Coordination in delivery of goods to the exact location, at the scheduled time, ensuring un-interrupted operations or project completion.
- Ensure SCM activities are carried out in compliance to SCM policies and procedures, MEO Corporate Governance policies and local laws and regulations.
- Open to suggest areas of improvements, enhancing the processes to increase reliability, cost efficiency, compliance, and productivity.
- Any other ad-hoc duties/projects as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possesses problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the organization on contracts or projects