Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence and our innovative products help businesses extract insights from billions of online conversations and articles – we call it Outside Insight. With over 30,000 companies using Meltwater media intelligence and with more than 55 offices on six continents, Meltwater offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Meltwater has won several awards as a Top Employer worldwide, and our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. Our employees embody the ‘work hard, play hard’ spirit, and we are lucky to have some of the best and most talented people out there. Close mentorship and team unity are constantly emphasized to ensure every individual is continuously developing.
Role: Intern, Enterprise Solutions (1 to 3 Months)
- Looking for individuals who are interested in getting involved with how businesses use data
- Work with the Client Solutions team on projects spanning from presales to post sales delivery
- Willingness to learn and be hands-on
- Have the initiative, independent worker and take pride in their work
- Savvy with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong reasoning and logical thinking capabilities
- Good business acumen
- University GPA: Minimum 4.0 / 5.0
- Diploma GPA: Minimum 3.7 / 4.0
- Must be able to commit at least 1 month, up to 3 months
- Able to start in Nov / Dec 2018
- Full-time basis preferred, otherwise part-time (4 hours a day) can also be considered
For interested applicants, we welcome you to send us your updated resume, along with your contact details and availability.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We look forward to hearing from you!