A world leading shipping and logistics company.
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is a global business engaged in the shipping and logistics sector. Present in 155 countries, MSC facilitates international trade between the world’s major economies, and among emerging markets across all continents.
Founded in 1970 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, since 1978, MSC is a privately-owned organization driven by the Aponte family. A world leader in container shipping, MSC has evolved from a one vessel operation into a globally respected business with a fleet of 730 vessels and 150,000 employees.
MSC delivers goods and services to local communities, customers, and international business partners. With access to an integrated global network of road, rail and sea transport resources, the company prides itself on delivering global service with local knowledge.
Through a network of 675 offices, MSC ensures that shippers can talk directly to our representatives, as well as using a variety of e-business solutions for digitalized cargo bookings. Responding to the needs of our customers, MSC is a major driving force behind the evolution of smart containers in our industry, helping to set the standards for digital shipping.
MSC calls at 520 ports on 260+ trade routes, carrying some 23 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent units) annually, via a modern fleet, equipped with the latest green technologies.
Over the years, MSC has diversified its activities to include overland transportation, logistics and a growing portfolio of port terminal investments. Today, our focus remains true to our roots, and we continue to build and retaining long-term trusted partnerships with customers of all size and scale.
- Provide Secretarial Support to the Managing Director.
- Maintenance of office supplies e.g. stationery requisition, pantry items, pantry/office equipment, postage stamps etc.
- Handling of administrative matters e.g. arrangement of courier services, mailing of letters, ensure that pantries and meeting rooms are well equipped and well maintained, onboarding preparation for new hires etc.
- Arrangement of interviews
- Travel arrangement for all departments (flights, accommodation, visa, travel insurance etc.)
- Maintain good records of all administrative data e.g. updating of organization chart, leave calendar updates, public holiday records, training records, time off records etc.
- Arrangement of group meetings that will be held in Singapore
- Assist in hotel arrangements for colleagues from other offices worldwide and/or clients.
- Participation in the preparation of annual company events (if any)
- To assemble and compile reports as and when requested by the Management and HR Manager.
- Any other administrative duties as assigned by the Management and HR Manager.
- Diploma in Administration/Business Management or equivalent qualification.
- Candidate must process the following skills:
- Good Time Management
- Work Independently
- Travel Arrangement Knowledge
- Good Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Know about shared folder
Related Job Searches:
Mediterranean Shipping Co. (Switzerland) Asia Regional Office Pte Ltd