MediaPlus Digital is a full service leading digital marketing agency that provides one-stop digital advertising and marketing solutions for our clients.
Our solutions are comprehensive, ranging from web design and development to website optimization, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, hosting, e-commerce, graphic design and social media marketing.
We are successful because we have helped our clients to achieve great results. Our performance-driven approach is simple: we listen to our clients’ concerns, understand their objectives and empower them through digital platforms.
Over the years, we have constantly value-add to our clients by tapping on the power of technology and big data, complemented by a talented and experienced team to execute successful campaigns and web developments.
We believe in always having a beneficial relationship with clients, enriching, enhancing and improving their business. Thus, making their success our success.
Our portfolio consists of small medium enterprises, multi-nationals and government agencies that we have contracted with over a period of time. We are thankful that our valued clients have given us the opportunity to hone our skills and gain even more experience. This is a testament to the scalability of the services we offer.
We are results-oriented, we love what we do, and we do amazing things every day.
As the Project Management Trainee in Mediaplus Digital, you will be working closely with the project managers and assist them in their day to day roles such as planning and coordinating projects from ideation through to completion.
On a day to day basis, you will be right behind the project management team, followed by task dissemination, studying of client’s feedback and delegating of tasks to the relevant team members of the work at hand. You will be assisting to manage multiple project parts simultaneously while interacting with the internal team and the project manager.
This journey will allow you to develop and hone strong fundamentals in terms of effective communication and project planning getting you fit and ready for the corporate world.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will assist us in the following project management tasks:
- Work with project managers to understand project milestones, and timelines in order to manage resources for various projects simultaneously throughout each project’s lifecycle.
- Arbitrate resource or task conflicts and create systems to minimize conflicts.
- Consolidating, summarizing and dissecting client’s feedback communicate with the team to ensure successful project completion
- Ensuring that all requirements and project deliverables are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon by the project manager.
- Actively tracking the progress of projects to ensure the meeting of deadlines.
- Developing of project documentation for smooth project handovers
You Should Be:
- An outspoken and effective communicator who maintains effective communication
- A responsible individual that faces challenges head on and ensuring smooth deliverance of projects
- Cool under pressure, capable of handling the pressure of tight deadlines or resource constraints
- Logical and a problem solver, never overreacting to problems but instead devising the most efficient methods to tackle them
- A flexible individual who can think of out of the box solutions to overcome project obstacles
- Fresh graduates who are keen on learning more on websites development and project management are welcome.
- Proactive, responsible, organized, able to work independently, and gives attention to detail.
- A curious learner and dynamic team player who enjoys challenges.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Decisive, determined and driven.
It would be a bonus if you possess the expertise for the following:
- Web design experience
- WordPress development
- UI/UX design
- Mobile responsive design
- Skilled in HTML5/CSS3, JS / J-query Scripting
- Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- You’ll get to be mentored by our project managers and get the experience and knowledge of behind the scenes without facing the clients
- You’ll understand more about the industry as well as the skills needed to succeed
- You’ll not only learn the basic fundamentals of commercial web design, but you’ll also be given the opportunities to apply them in some of our live projects
- You’ll get to work on projects of all sizes and from all industries. Be it an up-and-coming start up, or a giant MNC, you will get the chance to deliver great work for all.
- You get to work in a fast space and exciting environment with supporting teammates
- The skills and knowledge gained will serve as an added value to your portfolio as these skills are highly demanded in the work environment today
This role presents an opportunity for anyone looking to extend his/her experience in the digital industry and simultaneously grow together with our company.