MediaOne is Singapore's top digital marketing agency. We are recognised for our professionalism, being the best in our field and our dedication to our customers. A highly established and recognised Industry Leader, we have served more than 2000 companies over the last 10 years.
Our clients include P&G, Capitaland, WWF, SingTel, ST Electronics, SportsHub, Ministry of Law, Enterprise Singapore, National Gallery, NTUC Learning Hub, Edelman, Phillip Securities, Maybank, National Kidney Foundation, Cambridge University, National University of Singapore, and many more! (think: portfolio padding)
In a competitive digital marketplace, we thrive and excel because of our ISO Certified service standards.
As the result of our continuous search for excellence, we have achieved various accolades including BizSafe certification, The Most Promising SME 500 Awards, Best SEO Awards, Google Partner status, and were featured in The Sunday Times.
Employee welfare, happiness, and constant upgrading are part of our DNA. We have one of the highest Glassdoor ratings for any agency operating in Singapore.
Interns who complete their stint with MediaOne usually have an exceptional chance to land a job within 2 months due to our training, immersion programmes, exposure to large brand clientele, and our strong branding. That's our track record!
“My 6-month internship with MediaOne had provided me a great stepping stone into the Digital Marketing Industry. As an intern here, I was able to gain an in-depth understanding of SEO and SEM practices that do not exist in my school modules. The culture at MediaOne is very family-oriented with approachable colleagues and a boss who is highly knowledgeable and supportive in learning. Staff and even interns like myself are always sent for external and internal digital marketing training to stay up to date with the ever-changing digital landscape. Overall, I feel that MediaOne is an ideal place for interns to kickstart their digital marketing careers.”
- Pay Jian Wen, Year 2 student of SIM Global, University of Southampton (Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Marketing)
We are looking for fun-loving, creative and ideas-driven designers (Interns and Full-Timers) to work on some of the highest-profile campaigns in Singapore for Jean Yip Group, Cheryl Wee, FJ Benjamin, Capitaland, National Kidney Foundation, Eu Yan Sang, Marigold, etc.
Are you THAT person?
- Help to ideate and propose design concepts according to campaign briefs.
- Customise and adjust images and video collaterals for each campaign.
- Producing content to be posted online.
- Manage media calendar and schedule postings.
- Assist in research, propose optimisation and recommendations, and reports to clients.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to explain and sell your ideas well.
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and other image/video creation/editing tools