MECOMB is an owned subsidiary of SIME DARBY, one of the largest MNC in South East Asia with the involvement of over 20 countries. MECOMB has is under the Industrial division which provides premium engineering products and systems, and projects systems integration for construction works, Marine Offshore & Oil and Gas Industry.
- Install, commission, calibrate and testing of relevant equipment at customer locations
- Provide preventive maintenance and repair services at customer locations
- Respond to customers’ inquiries and maintain a positive working relationship with them
- Conduct technical training to customers when required
- Provide quality feedback from customers to the Service department
- Minimum ITE / Diploma in Engineering/ mechanical engineering.
- Possess a pleasant personality, able to work independently but also a team player
- Able to work 5.5 days
- Only Singaporean
- Able to do standby duties, OT Payable
- Travel between customers' sites
- Fresh graduates who are responsible & hardworking, are welcome to apply.
For those who are interested, please prepare your UPDATED resume and pm me.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.