Maven Potter is an integrated communication outfit. We provide strategic counsel and advisory to homegrown and multi-national brands.
The selected candidate for the role of Content Producer (Intern) is a creative writer and a savvy user of digital media. He or she will play a supporting role in helping our clients tell great stories.
- Assist with management of digital campaign communication touchpoints
- Research and curate content for social media posts
- Write copy for social media engagement posts
- Produce content for social media posts, which may include short social videos, feature stories and photo stories
Requirements & Expectations
- Good English writing skill is a must
- Adept at using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite software will be an advantage
- Meticulous multi-tasker and a dynamic team-player
- Undergrad (or graduate) of studies in communication, journalism, public relations or related field are preferred