WondersWork is an unique learning center nurturing children and adults to be aspiring and successful inventors and entrepreneurs.
Lego Robotics/STEAM Teacher/Instructor - Internship/Part Time Position
For Internship/Temporary position, must be able to commit period of at least 3 month starting from August 2019. Preference will be given to candidates who have lego robotics/teaching or related experience and or able to commit for longer duration.
For Part Time position, must be able to commit at least once a week (weekend saturday/sunday).
- To develop, prepare and teach enrichment cross curriculum STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) programs such as Lego robotics & coding.
- To handle customer enquiries and other ad-hoc duties.
- Must love children, able to build rapport and engage with your audience.
- Must be patient, proactive & able to work independently.
- Able to communicate well in English with good presentation skill.
- Availability period, availability of days and time of the week
- Earliest available date
- Any Lego Robotics/teaching or related experience
- Registered with MOE as Instructor (Yes/No). If yes, please send us your email confirmation from MOE
Related Job Searches:
Part Time / Internship Lego Robotics / Steam Teacher / Instructor
Education / Training