Math Prodigies Learning Centre specialises in helping primary and secondary school students go from disasters to distinctions in Math. We believe that every student, no matter how far behind they are can perform and produce remarkable results! Why? Because our founder, Saiful Rizal himself went from failing to scoring an A1 for the "O" level Math paper in just a matter of 4 months.
He developed the Holistic Math Mastery™ approach that focuses on developing and empowering children to succeed in Math and in life. This is the same approach that has been developed, tested and refined over the last 7 years by our team of to help over 679 students to produce remarkable results.
The Holistic Math Mastery™ Approach has been proven to give students the problem-solving skills needed to excel in Math and a little something extra. What’s that something extra you may ask? A number of students who've walked through our doors feeling defeated have walked out transformed, with a new-found belief in themselves that they can overcome any obstacle en' route to success.
Our most remarkable students are Declann Tan and Liyana Zainodin, who have both scored 100% for Math in their final exams. Declann started with borderline results while Liyana started with only 18% and we are really proud of their achievements.
When students like these conquering their weakest subject i.e. Math, it destroys the limiting belief that they aren’t good enough to succeed and that confidence spills over to other subjects. With everything we do, we intend to pass on to them the invaluable traits of courage, passion and belief while getting the results they desire and deserve!
We are looking for 2 Teaching Interns to help us assist our Head coach during the June holiday camps while learning the ropes in the private education industry.
Your Job Tasks:
- Curriculum development for Secondary 1 to 4
- Research best practices to teach children topics
- To create new curriculum with guidance from the founder
- Creation of worksheets, notes and materials for lessons
- Teaching and assisting our Coaches in teaching PSLE students and secondary school students
- Coaching & Motivating students
- Consultation with students to assist in their academics
- Prepare lesson plans, materials and curriculum
Job Training will be included
This Teaching Internship is suitable for:
- JC/Poly graduates
- University undergraduates
Level & Subjects:
1) PSLE Math
2) Secondary School Math
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Visual/Design abilities preferred
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Energetic & fun personality with the passion to succeed
- 1-to-1 training and mentorship with our founder
- Ability to get guidance on how to start your own centre