Try and Review connects people with great consumer goods. Our users have contributed thousands of reviews for over 30K products in 8 categories: Beauty, Health, Home, Luxury, Baby, Food, Pets, and Electronics. These reviews, photos, and videos are produced by people using Try and Review to share their everyday product experiences.
Founded by two consumers advocating for consumers, Maëlle Pochat and Alexia Sichère wanted to create an authentic, consumer-driven community that benefits both the people and brands. Since 2016, the company has grown and expanded into 13 markets to share honest reviews for over 1.2 million subscribers.
Exceptional brands work with us to grow their presence, build their online reputation, and find new customers. We also help companies understand the current pulse of the marketplace through the invaluable insight of our user-created content.
Today, our work includes:
- Product Testing and Reviews: Serving as home to thousands of reviews, our community of global consumers has become a trusted source of honest product and brand experiences. Through defined targeted product sampling, Try and Review helps brands amplify authentic content from ratings, reviews, photos, and videos.
- Dedicated Campaigning: By leveraging our network of over 1.2 million subscribers and our growing virtual database of honest reviews, Try and Review devises strategic campaigns to help brands develop online presence and product credibility.
- Consumer Insights: Successful organisations recognize that they need to innovate to stand out and adapt with present day technology. This can only be accomplished by accessing the statistics, opinions, and behavior of your most advanced consumers. Through our partnership with BVA BCRC Asia, Try and Review is helping brands to become the innovators of tomorrow by using consumer insights generated from our dedicated campaigns.
We are looking for a passionate, reliable, and highly organized individual to handle digital campaigns execution and ensure clients satisfaction. We need a candidate who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Here, you will be working side by side with the two co-founders and the campaign success manager to support the rapid startup growth. This is the perfect opportunity for you to grow within a promising startup in the digital industry!
- Be the first point of contact for clients from FMCG brands or beauty brands (L'Oreal,
Beiersdorf, P&G, Unilever, Nestle...)
- Be responsible for the campaign set-up and execution to satisfy clients expectations ie. meet
agreed deadlines, target margins and achieve campaign digital reach targets
- Manage IG & FB ads campaigns, emailing campaigns and ad display campaigns
- Perform post-campaign data analysis from data collected during campaign and reports
- High fluency in English is a must
- High fluency in spoken and written Tagalog, Cantonese, Bahasa, Thai or Vietnamese is a plus
- Business/Marketing Degree/Diploma holder
- Good knowledge and understanding of online/digital industry
- High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability; ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast-paced working environment
- Good planning skills, organized and process driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; mature and engaging personality with the ability to build relationships with customers with diplomacy and patience
- Highly result-oriented with the ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: curiosity, adventurous and ready to work in a small and international team
- Very good command of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint)