MatchMove is one of the world’s fastest growing and most disruptive fintech companies in digital payments and next-generation banking.
MatchMove’s proprietary Banking Wallet OSTM enables 'Banking As A Service' and the capabilities of Spend, Send, LendTM within any app. The platform empowers businesses and their customers to Spend both online and offline easily and safely, via instantly issued prepaid cards on major card networks. Its Send capabilities include P2P domestic transfers, cross-border remittances, P2M and mass disbursements to global recipients. MatchMove platform further extends to Lend, where credit scores are assigned based on customers’ spending and sending patterns to offer customized lending solutions.
Envisioning a financially inclusive world as it wages war on cash, MatchMove’s solutions help enterprise clients digitize payments and give the financially underserved segments the empowerment to move their money anytime and anywhere.
MatchMove is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and authorized by leading card networks to issue virtual and physical cards directly to users in approved jurisdictions, or anywhere else in the world with partner banks.
The company has been recognized with international awards for being a promising and an innovative organization, as well as for being a preferred employer.
MatchMove is headquartered in Singapore with offices in India, Indonesia, Vietnam and The Philippines.
For more information, please visit us at www.matchmove.com.
MatchMove Pay is looking for a MBA Intern to provide support in driving new business development initiatives, aligned to the groups.
- Drive new business development initiatives, aligned to the groups.
- Execute and deliver strategic projects.
- Engage & build relationships with the external ecosystem.
- Originate, assess and execute new partnership and investment opportunities.
- Analyze data and market research to build business case.
- Currently pursuing an MBA.
- Working experience in finance, investment banking, M&A Venture Capital or digital/ fintech platforms would be an added advantage.
- Basic programming skills and SQL is a plus.
- Mastered data analysis techniques using Google Analytics, SQL and other statistics software.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business teams.
- High-energy, detailed-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
CULTURE IN MATCHMOVE
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for one (1) year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).