Magnavera Advisory (MV) is a team of financial advisory representatives of Great Eastern Life (a subsidiary of OCBC Bank).
Our team of professionally qualified financial practitioners will share some of our market practices, in the areas of:
- risk management for individuals, families and businesses,
- wealth accumulation, preservation and distribution via various savings and investment strategies
- estate planning, wills and trusts
Our Core Values at Magnavera are to always place the professional interest of our clients and prospective clients above that of the Financial Institutions and ourselves.
Magnavera, in Latin means “great truth”. This name is overflowing with honesty and integrity and is perfect for a team built upon an unshakable and unyielding basis of morals, ethics and values.
We are looking for individuals that can tirelessly work with us to accomplish the financial planning goals of individuals, families and businesses whilst upholding the highest professional standards.
Over our summer program, you will get to learn about the various sectors of financial advisory for individuals and corporations ranging from risk management to savings and investments, as well as, legacy planning. Furthermore, you'll get to shadow our experts for their meetings with clients to gain real world experience, and work on a research project of your choice.
- At least 21 years old (Completed NS)
- Singaporean/Singaporean PR
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognized University or a Diploma from a local Polytechnic
- Passion for the Wealth Management industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fun, Team Player, Self-motivated!