- LWC Pte Ltd
- Full Stack Developer Intern
- Date Listed
- 04 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 4 Months
- Location Name
20 Cross St, #01-05/06 China Court, Singapore 048422
- Allowance /
- $400 - 750 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
LWC Pte Ltd is in charge of two companies, one being Club Co a coworking space and another being Club Meatballs, a restaurant/bar/cafe.
We are disrupting the coworking space industry by incorporating food and beverage credits into our membership packages. Additionally, we are building a community that appreciates openness, honesty and are considerate of one another. Currently, we are expanding hence we need more teammates. If you'd like to experience working in a coworking space with startups and f&b , you'll love us.
Please note that we are not hiring any foreign interns as of now since we do not provide work visas. We are also looking for IMMEDIATE Hires as our project is due on first week of April.
- Job Description
FULL STACK DEVELOPER INTERN
Knowledge of :
- API Integrations
- POS (Point of Sale systems)
- Servers (Apache etc)
- CRM Systems
- Coworking space management systems
- Wifi Network hosting
- We are currently working on a project to revamp our website to be more user-friendly.
- We are looking for full-stack developer interns/students to assist our designer in forming a better integrated backend system.
- You will not be in charge of developing these systems from scratch but rather sourcing existing systems and finding out how to link / integrate them to form one backend.
- You will be given space to learn, you don't have to be an expert, you just need to accomplish the task given in the end.
- You will be working at the front desk so there will be times you have to help our members with their needs.
- Some front-end website troubleshooting
- If you know about servers and wifi connections that'll be great. You'll be helping us troubleshoot these (we do have our own wifi guys so you'll be dealing with them)
- We have an F&B outlet so you'll be in charge of creating a better backend system for them as well. (outsourcing third party systems works, you do not need to reinvent the wheels)
- WE DO NOT TOLERATE ARROGANCE AND EGOISTICAL ATTITUDES AT OUR WORKPLACE
- We are looking for hungry and humble interns. Our team culture is one that's encouraging, supportive and constantly hungry to learn. We have zero tolerance for people who discriminates others' talents/skills.
- We do not tolerate lazy and ill-disciplined interns. Since you'll be working at the front desk, we will need you to be punctual. Additionally, you can not keep taking breaks / smoke breaks however you see fit. We are pressed on time so we expect everyone to have their head in the game.
- This also means that no one in our team will be allowed to speak to you in a discriminatory tone as well. Our culture is one that's focused on developing yourr talents/skills and supporting you in your growth.
- You'll learn how the startup space works from the lens of a coworking space manager
- Get to Interact with Accelerators, venture capitalists and big names such as microsoft when needed.
- Experience self-management and project management. (Freely speak out about your ideas and take charge of making them into reality)
- Learn new fields such as business , sales, management, marketing and operations.
- Learn how F&B outlets' back end systems work
- Learn how to operate a coworking space / property management.
If you like to challenge yourself continuously and learn new fields then we will be perfect for you.