- Luggage Teleport
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Date Listed
- 24 May 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, Permanent
- Location Name
- Allowance /
- $4,000 monthly
- Information Technology, Risk / Product / Project Management
- Company Profile
Luggage Teleport Inc. provides on-demand luggage delivery so business travelers can enjoy a hassle-free, time-saving travel experience. We have operations in the United States and Singapore.
Our end users are business travelers going to a metropolitan city such as San Francisco or Los Angeles. Just imagine, a corporate executive flies from Detroit to San Francisco for a 10 am meeting, but his hotel only allows him to check in at 4 pm. Does he bring his luggage to the meeting or waste an hour bringing his luggage to the hotel before heading for his meeting?
To use our service, the traveler can simply request to deliver his luggage from the airport to his hotel on our mobile application. He will meet our driver at the baggage claim of the airport at the specific time he chooses. Our driver will lock the luggage with the Luggage Teleport safety lock, and deliver it to the traveler’s hotel. After the traveler completes his meetings, he can pick up his luggage at his hotel’s concierge when he checks in.
- Job Description
We are looking for a CTO who will manage the projects on both the website and the app and will be the person in charge of their good deployment and stability on our AWS platform. We aim to have an easy-to-use, intuitive, aesthetically-pleasing and fully functioning website where the customers can book our service. We also have an app developed on React Native. You will be working in team with a full time front end developer and an intern. We expect you to handle all the back end and deployment yourself. Even though the main work is about the website, you will also be in charge to fix the problems occuring on our React Native app.
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience with React.js and Node.js.
- AWS experience mandatory as you will be in charge of the deployment on this platform
- Using GitHub and be able to explain to the team how to properly use and submit their work
- Proven experience of app development with React Native
- Be able to manage a team and efficiently organize the work
- If not Singaporean, have the legal right to work in singapore. We will not be able to sponsor a visa.
Desired Start Date : As soon as possible
Salary : S$ 4000/month + shares on a vesting plan
We are looking for a dynamic, independent and hardworking person who can work hard to meet the expectations and the deadlines. As a Chief Technology Officer you will be the person in charge of all our IT resources. You will be managing the other developers and making sure everything goes as planned. You have the skills to fix all the problems we face both in development and deployment steps.