Lucrum Capital is a private equity investment firm that focuses exclusively in Real Estate Investments, mainly within the Asia Pacific Region. With over 50 years of collective experience in the real estate industry, our group's asset class spreads across residential, industrial and commercial.
Reporting to the Head of Real Asset Management, you will pro-actively manage the investment properties and land banks located in Singapore
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Liaise with property consultants to establish the highest and best use of our asset.
- Work closely with the project team to monitor construction progress and ensure that work done within approved budget.
- Expose to asset management strategies and plans for the portfolio of properties, including marketing strategies to optimize income and realise the highest values of our asset.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets and reports which over the financial performance of the asset, leasing status and rental collection.
- Other responsibilities include managing market intelligence and collating global market/industry information to ensure the competitiveness of the company’s products and services.