You get the opportunity to work in a Rocket Internet-backed venture that is on an ambitious mission to secure market leadership in Singapore. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic startup which is disrupting a traditional industry. Being part of our team, you will play a very active role in the development and execution of Helpling’s marketing campaigns like any other full-time employee. You will also gain insightful knowledge about the industry and deeper understanding of managing a tech-based company. Most importantly, you will work with a talented team that will support and guide you along the way.
The startup operates within the highly competitive on-demand home services sector.
- Assist in marketing activities including user acquisition, user engagement, content management, research and survey.
- Generate new ideas and explore new ways to identify new channels to reach our target buyers
- Filling website and other content with effective keywords
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Design marketing collaterals for online and offline channels
- Writing effective SEO content for the website and social media accounts
- Any ad-hoc/special projects assigned
- Currently studying in Local/ Private university in Singapore
- You have prior experience in SEM, SEO and Facebook advertising
- You have knowledge about HTML/ CSS/ Adobe Suite
- You have a structured way of working, logical thinking skills and an independent mind
- You have a hands-on mentality and can prioritize your tasks effectively and efficiently
- You are a highly energetic, self-motivated and results-driven person who takes full ownership of your responsibilities
- You are a fast learner and have a positive attitude
- You are able to commit for at least 6 months