- Lucror Analytics
- Credit Research Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Dec 2018, For At Least 3 Months
20 Cross Street, #02-13 China Square Central
- Allowance /
- $500 - 1,000 monthly
- Banking / Finance
- Company Profile
Established in Singapore in September 2010 by highly-experienced credit professionals, Lucror Analytics is an independent credit research company providing unbiased intelligence on Asian, European and LatAm corporate high yield issuers. Our analysts rely on publicly available information to formulate their views on the creditworthiness of bond issuers. Their opinions are expressed through various timely publications, to which institutional investors subscribe on an annual basis.
We are looking for a suitable intern to assist our Asian research team in analysing the credit profiles of regional companies. We offer interns exposure to an intricate and rapidly evolving market segment, a very steep learning curve, the opportunity to work and learn alongside experienced industry professionals and an open and sincere working environment in which novel ideas and initiatives are encouraged.
- Job Description
Candidates with the following qualifications will be considered:
· Sound written and verbal communication skills (candidates fluent in more than one language will be preferred)
· Financial/accounting literacy
· Well-developed research skills
· Solid Excel skills
· Proficient in Powerpoint and Word
· Attention to detail and a meticulous work attitude, with a sense of ownership
The intern will be primarily working with the Asian team on regional companies. Specifically, his/her responsibilities will include:
· Provide ad-hoc support to analysts (for instance for New Issue Assessments or industry reports)
· Conduct industry research and data mining
· Maintain internal databases and automate/optimise queries (mainly in Excel)
· Assist in the day-to-day business and administrative tasks
We offer internships only on a full-time basis (minimum 3 months).
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.