- AXA - The Honeybees
- Wealth Management Program
- Date Listed
- 11 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 1 Month
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $1,800 monthly
- Banking / Finance
- Company Profile
Part of the leading Global Insurer AXA Insurance, the Honeybees is actively sourcing for a team of Wealth Planning Managers to join them to help their consumer realize their dreams and ambitions.
The Honeybees provide a comprehensive range of financial instruments to value add to people of all walks of lives, including of life, health, general insurance, and investment products. This will definitely be able to help their consumers from all wards to achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Job Description
Always been interested in investment and wealth management and seeking to become an entrepreneur one day?
Or you are seeking for a meaningful career with an uncapped salary?
Or are you curious about how the finance industry works?
Join us in our Wealth Management program!
Objective: To equip participants with financial literacy knowledge and leadership skills
- Learn about investment and wealth management
- Master the Art of Communication with our Neuro Linguistic Program
- Build your networking and PR skills
- Work on building yourmental resilience and leadership qualities
- Understand what it takes to become an entrepreneur one day!
Upon completion of the progam:
- Receive a total of $1800 remuneration!
- You may be offered a Part Time/ Full Time career opportunity with us that includes:
- Fast Track Career Progression
- Uncapped Income (Basic + Commission +Bonus)
- Free overseas leisure trips to US and Europe!
*Internship positions are most suitable for fresh graduates who are still exploring their options, or students who are graduating soon! Min 1 month commitment period!*
1. 21 yrs old and above.
2. Local diploma or A lvl and above.
3. Singaporean or PR only
4. No experience required