- LTW Designworks Pte Ltd
- Senior Draftsman (Interior Design)
- Date Listed
- 08 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
114 Lavender Street #05-62 CT Hub 2
- Allowance /
- $4,500 - 7,000 monthly
- Architecture / Interior Design
- Company Profile
Leading the regional design scene since 1980, LTW is an international studio specialising in luxury hospitality interiors. With a portfolio that includes the world’s top hoteliersand luxury developers, we have designed more than 100 hotels on five continentsand currently have over 20 projects in development.
Based in Singapore with satellite offices in Beijing and Shanghai, we are passionate about creating exceptional interiors that are culturally and geographically grounded, yet speak to the comfort andfunctionality of the luxury hospitality experience. We pride ourselves on ourability to adapt to different projects and cultures, combining inspired concepts, technical proficiency and innovation to create unique design solutions.
- Job Description
Your role include but not limited:
- Responsible for preparation of design documentation, including tender, construction and detailing drawings.
- Responsible for render plans and section elevations, translate concept designs into working documents for all phases of the process.
- Responsible, creative and work independently.
- Technical & product research & review with design team.
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining an updated filing sytem with design documents and CAD standard.
- Able to lead the CAD team to accomplish given tasks and work towards deadline.
- Assist to review shop drawings accordingly to design documentation.
- Degree/Diploma in Architectural or Interior Design or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in hospitalities and F&B projects.
- Advanced CAD skills.
- Work efficiently and speedily on AutoCad.
- Good Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator etc), knowledge of sketch up will be a plus.
- Must be meticulous, a good team player and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast paced environment.
- Good knowledge of drawing preparation and CAD standard, strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving skills and a good team leader.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV and portfolio to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.